1. Ecology-hugger and funnyman's wife Laurie David was talking all about it on the podcast I listened to on the way to jury duty, where I was
2. uncerimoniously released at half past noon, though I would have made an AWESOME juror.
3. I got to The Cobble Hill Cinemas at 12:50; An Inconvenient Truth was playing at 1:00 for $6.00. I had no choice!
4. We are all going to drown.
5. Go here if you don't want to drown. (Though you will still die. You are probably mortal. And if you're not you're totally freaking me out so quit reading this. I'm already freaked out that it's 6/6/(0)6!!!)