Buried Dreams, an Exercise from Julia Cameron’s The Artist’s Way.
- Five hobbies that sound fun: Painting, dance, flea-marketing, karaoke, improv.
- Five classes that sound fun: Improv, voice lessons, tap dance, film, stagecraft.
- Five things I personally would NEVER do that sound fun: Skydiving, SCUBA, piloting a plane, parasailing, zip-lining.
- Five skills that would be fun to have: Piano playing, guitar playing, cinematography, directing, acting.
- Five things I used to enjoy doing: Roller skating, learning lyrics, photography, deejaying, painting.
- Five silly things I would like to try once: Voice lessons, pastry making, making a video short, improv (check!), screen printing (check!).